Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Helping Seniors stay active and participate in their community is vital for their well-being. As part of Valir PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly), we work to ensure that the participants enrolled in the program have opportunities to go on field trips and enjoy fun activities. This helps not only keep them active, but also effects their mental well-being.
Part of the Valir PACE program is to provide transportation for participants, not only to field trips and events, but to other activities, such as doctor appointments. We want to continue to help these seniors partake in activities in the community and are asking for your help to offset the costs in order for us to do so.
• Participants have a team of health care professionals to help make health care decisions. The team is experienced in caring for the elderly. The participant and their family participate as the team develops and updates the participant's plan of care and your goals in the program.
• The elderly who join the Valir PACE program get the Part D-covered drugs and all other necessary medication from Valir PACE.
• Valir PACE supports family members and other caregivers of the participants with caregiving training, support groups, and respite care to help families keep their loved ones in the community.
• The focus of every PACE organization is to help the elderly live in the community for as long as possible. To meet this goal, PACE organizations focus on preventive care. Although all people enrolled in PACE are eligible for nursing home care, only 7% live in nursing homes.
• Valir PACE provides all medically-necessary transportation to the PACE center for activities or medical appointments. Participants can also get transportation to doctor appointments.
Valir PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) is the future of healthcare. It utilizes a team-based care approach providing a personalized, comprehensive healthcare plan to the most at ...read more
Valir PACE Foundation will provide exceptional comprehensive care to empower seniors to live life to the fullest...read more